Date of Service: October 29th 2010
Time Spent: 5 hours
Total Time: 17 hours
Action: - Hamlet production in Alcatraz. -checked in the audience. - led audience throughout the play.
Next Action (what and when) - I am not exactly sure, but I had sent an email to the lead audience guide with the dates I can volunteer.
How am I doing? There were a lot of volunteers today and an even bigger audience, the biggest audience I had seen so far. I wasn't needed to count the audience in and out of designated areas, so I mostly led them throughout the island and answered questions that they had. I had also helped set up chairs during the part of the play where the Players were reenacting the murder of Hamlet's father. I was a little bit tired of seeing the play this many times, but it really did make me think about the prisoners, redemption and justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment