Thursday, January 20, 2011

Senior Project Blog 12

I went back to Act I and deleted/added scenes. Everyday I look forward to writing my script because I enjoy it immensely. Lately I have had a lot of new ideas and new ways of doing a scene. While I was writing I was able to apply this technique my mentor suggested that would make it so I have a one time limit of changing a scene and for any other time I was to change the scene, I would have to wait until the whole script is written. I spend a lot of time figuring out ways I could develop the characters and it's been amazing to watch some of the characters grow right in front of you. I'm about 10 pages from finishing Act II. In the beginning I thought it would be difficult to write 30 - 40 pages in one week, but it's actually really doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment