Thursday, February 3, 2011

Senior Project Blog 17

A few days ago I had met with my mentor and we spent a long time not only going over Act III, but the entire script. Since I had decided to cut down my script significantly, we were deciding which scenes to cut out and we had to be careful because we wanted the story to flow. I was being hesitant on cutting down a lot of the scenes because I had actually grown quite attach to it. We went over the script from beginning to end twice and he marked up which parts needed a little work, grammatical errors, and the day before he mentored me I put it narration in the beginning and he crossed it all out telling me to never use narration. My mentor has already left for the Philippines and it's been definitely a very writing intensive month for me because we had to squeeze in so much work. But I'm really glad because for the most part we had kept up with our mentoring/writing schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment